some puzzles about appsrc

Ugly Face xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Sat Nov 30 03:17:05 PST 2013

Yes, you see. I have a "qtdemux". The output of "mediarecorder" is an mp4
file. I need to transmit it over rtp with no delay. As I am a new bee to
gstreamer. I tried filesrc first, and then I want to get appsrc to do the
work filesrc does. (As the filesrc would induce delay)I have no idea whether
this is reasonable. My goal is to transmit mp4 video recorded by android
device. The output of recorder is placed in a byte buffer. I try to push
these data to pipeline.