Floating point exception using x264enc in rtp stream receiver

Sebastian Dröge slomo at circular-chaos.org
Tue Oct 1 02:42:54 PDT 2013

On Di, 2013-10-01 at 01:37 -0700, Yisus wrote:

> [...]
>
> Floating point exception
>

> What am I doing wrong here and how can I fix it.

If you get a crash or floating point exception, you're not doing
something wrong. Please report this bug with a backtrace of the FPE and
a way to reproduce it.

As you're using the old, unsupported 0.10 version, please upgrade to 1.x
first and check if you can reproduce the problem there before reporting
the bug.