rtsp server from android to pc

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 10:22:28 PDT 2013

So you are right I am using version 0.10. I did added the "Internet"
permission to the androidmanifest.xml file. So in my android app, in the
onCreate() method, I call the a function gst_native_init() to start the rtsp
server. In side the function gst_native_init() is the code I posted above.
So I don't see any errors in the logcat when I launch the application. I
look at wireshark to see the packets being sent and received and it seems
that the laptop and the android device perform the tcp handshake, but when
the laptop sends the rtsp request, the android device never responds and
does not give the rtsp OK packet back. So, I'm not sure if it is the code or
maybe if it is because I'm using an older version instead of the new 1.2.0
version of gstreamer.
I'm going to use the new version and we'll see what happens, but any other
suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you
Andy