rtsp server from android to pc

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Tue Oct 1 11:28:56 PDT 2013

How have you implemented your RTSP server? In C/C++ code? If so, somewhere
in your code you have an ASCII string that represents your pipeline. Copy
it to this message.

I don't know how to enable GStreamer logging on the Android. Perhaps
someone else does. Then you will need to enable the elements I mentioned.