GStreamer in Visual Studio 2010

Sau Ming Chau sauming.chau at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 17:46:58 PDT 2013

A modified gstreamer 1.20 source is uploaded to a separate git repository
below for experiment.  At repo root, document README.Visual-Studio-2010 is
about building gstreamer in Visual Studio 2010.  Any comment and correction
welcomed.  Thank you.

   https://github.com/sauming/gstreamer-1-20.git

Best regards,
Sau Ming

On 29 September 2013 09:38, Bruce Sharpe <bruce at redgiant.com> wrote:

> > The biggest challenge here should be that it will be rather
> > time-consuming to add it to all the relevant projects, make it generic
> > enough for all of them and test that the results work properly.
>
> I'll see if I can get the Microsoft group interested.  It would help if I
> could convince them that GStreamer is awesome for Azure.  :)
>
> Bruce

Best regards,
Sau Ming