Low latency Video streaming using node.js and gstreamer

sms_1190 sms_1190 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 4 13:39:59 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to create node.js server which will use gstreamer to capture
video from webcam and publish that video to some link. Clients will connect
to that server and can stream video using video tag. How can I get less than
1 second delay in streaming? How to set parameters for gstreamer? If any one
can help me with that, I would be grateful.