Error building cerbero 1.2 gstreamer 1.0

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 09:25:36 PDT 2013

Hey Sebastian, so I tried what you told me above but glib still fails with
the same errors. Here is what I did again:

$ rm -rf sources/*glib-2.38.0
$ cerbero -c config/cross-android.cbc wipe
$ cerbero -c config/cross-android.cbc buildone glib
$ cerbero -c config/cross-android.cbc bootstrap
$ cerbero -c config/cross-android.cbc package gstreamer-1.0

Then it fails again. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Andy