Play FMS 480p with rtmpsrc. Internal data flow error.

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Sat Oct 5 11:23:01 PDT 2013

Le samedi 05 octobre 2013 à 07:34 -0700, Stan Reshetnyk a écrit :
> In what side should I look, to receive stream via rtmp correctly?

It is very likely the Adobe has changed RTMP protocol to introduce
higher quality stream. Historically, Flash was know to only support
Sorhensen H263, which had very limited amount of resolutions.

My recommendation would be to read the latest specification from Adobe
and verify against the GStreamer RTMPsrc implementation in
gst-plugins-bad.

best regards,
Nicolas