GStreamer 1.2 for Windows, udpsink too fast

漢障 吳 sakurazuka2001 at yahoo.com.tw
Wed Oct 9 07:42:48 CEST 2013

Hello everyone, this's first time I post here and sorry for my poor English.

I'm now trying to streaming a (h.264 + aac )MKV file as MPEG-TS to remote

Here's my pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=Source.mkv ! matroskademux name=demux ! queue2 ! h264parse ! mpegtsmux name=mux alignment=7 ! tsparse ! rndbuffersize min=1316 max=1316 ! udpsink host=10.100.0.73 port=8557 demux. ! queue2 ! aacparse ! mux.

The duration of this MKV is about 24min, but transmission ended ( reach EOS ) about 30 sec.

I tried to set sync=true on udpsink, but it not work.

Is there anyone knows what was going on? Thank very much.