RELEASE: GStreamer Core and Plugins 1.2.0

Gazoo gazoo at 42.dk
Wed Oct 9 10:32:19 CEST 2013

Hey Sebastian,

Seems you're just all over this devel mailing list :) I'm very keen on
getting Gstreamer to output some video on an OpenGL texture I can use as I
please - so that a sink is forthcoming sounds awesome.

But until that code is released, is it still possible to use the eglglessink
for that purpose? I've tried running the inspect exe, but it tells me I've
got no such element or plug in. I'm running Windows, so I imagine it might
be part of a codec pack I didn't install? I just chose the default options I
was presented with.

Regards,
Gazoo