rtsp server from android to pc

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 07:28:06 PDT 2013

So it seems that the code is fine and will accept multiple clients. The
problem I had is that my phone's hardware is not powerful enough to handle
more than one client. I used another phone which has better hardware and it
was able to accept 6 clients at the same time. Although the streaming was
kind of slow. I'm wondering if it is because its doing 264 encoding using
software instead of hardware. Any thoughts?

Here is the pipeline I'm using:  gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_launch (factory,
"( videotestsrc is-live=1 ! x264enc ! rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96 )");