I am wondering that streamsynchronizer is only for 1-video and 1-audio and 1-text

HoonHee Lee hoonh83.lee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 20:32:50 PDT 2013

It works for multiple audio/video/subtitle streams too. The problem for
you here is that streamsynchronizer detects that a stream is changing
(i.e. the same sinkpad of it gets a new stream). Then it waits for all
other streams (the other sinkpads) to finish first.

A stream change is detected by streamsynchronizer by looking at the
group ids of the stream-start event. (Or if no group id is set, in which
case your code should be fixed, it will compare the sequence numbers of
the stream-start event).

=> In my test code with streamiddemux, I checked about group id on
stream-start event.
They have group id below this.

gst_stream_synchronizer_sink_event : GST_EVENT_STREAM_START,
stream_start_seqnum = 99, group_id = 32685
gst_stream_synchronizer_sink_event : GST_EVENT_STREAM_START,
stream_start_seqnum = 98,  group_id = 32685

Your meant is that if there is no group id, I have to fix some code in
streamiddemux. right?
But, they have group id and then do I have to fix streamiddemux or
test-code?

please give me some advice or information for this.