[CERBERO] :: MacOSX => boostrap fails because of XML::Parser

gstreamermacosx gstreamermacosx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 21:52:21 CEST 2013

Exactly what my young internship encountered recently as symptomatic traces
from CERBERO BOOTSTRAP. His distro is version osx_lion. I hope someone here
is under position to share technical hints about such an embarrasing topic.
My team doesn't know much about Apple plarforms. So which injunctions shall
be given to our student that would help him moving on the next stage ?