[CERBERO] :: MacOSX => boostrap fails because of XML::Parser

Sebastian Dröge slomo at circular-chaos.org
Sat Oct 12 12:20:50 CEST 2013

On Sa, 2013-10-12 at 09:56 +0100, David Röthlisberger wrote:
> On 11 Oct 2013, at 20:52, gstreamermacosx wrote:
> > Exactly what my young internship encountered recently as symptomatic traces
> > from CERBERO BOOTSTRAP. His distro is version osx_lion. I hope someone here
> > is under position to share technical hints about such an embarrasing topic.
> > My team doesn't know much about Apple plarforms. So which injunctions shall
> > be given to our student that would help him moving on the next stage ?
>
> If all you want is to install GStreamer on OS X, use a package manager
> like macports.

Or you just use the binaries from:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/osx/1.2.0/

I don't know what the problems on your system are, it's working just
fine here. Do you have a recent XCode version installed and the
commandline development tools of it (You can install them from the XCode
preferences).