Dial with grow audio files.

Stefan Sauer ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Sun Oct 13 16:29:38 CEST 2013

On 10/10/2013 08:38 AM, vassilux . wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
> It is right

This might not work. The headers of the wav files you are receiving are
not written while it is received. Thus some metadata is missing for the
transcoding. From where are you receiving the wav file. What you want to
do might be better implemented completely in gstreamer without an
intermediate file.

Stefan