MPEG DASH support in GStreamer [Windows]

pablorl pabloxrl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:22:16 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

I want to implement a pipeline able to get data from a streaming service
provided via MPEG DASH.

So far I have been developing extensively using GStreamer SDK for Windows,
however since I had to face many problems due to the SDK being highly
outdated, I would like to get some newer stable version and check if there
is plugin that can be useful.

Somebody has some experience with MPEG DASH in GStreamer? I saw an old
thread (from 2011) but I'm interested in the current state of the framework
regarding this feature.

Regards.