[CERBERO] :: MacOSX => boostrap fails because of XML::Parser

gstreamermacosx gstreamermacosx at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:46:09 CEST 2013

Hi Andoni. I reply only now to your request. Meaning late. Because as you
know our intern brought his own MAC Osx machine meanwhile, and did not
reproduce such an issue any more ... Until a couple of minutes ago: by doing
so :

>   rm -rf cerbero; mkdir cerbero
>   git clone http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/sdk/cerbero
>   cerbero/cerbero-uninstalled bootstrap

##  reproducing error around XML::Parser
##  waiting for a couple of minutes
##    full logs
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4662598/GstreamerSdkCerberoBootstrapLogsXml--Parser.txt>
enclosed
##  re-starting bootstrap command, just in case...

>   cerbero/cerbero-uninstalled bootstrap

##  NOT reproducing error around XML::Parser.
##  bootstrap command making a progress...