[gst-plugins-bad-1.1.4] :: Mac : LINK failure => "pb_1" and "pw_1" unreferenced

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Fri Oct 18 09:16:46 CEST 2013

Hi,

1.1.4 was an unstable development release leading up to 1.2.x, which has now been released. Have you tried with 1.2.0 yet?

Bugs and build issues would maybe better be reported in bugzilla, there's a cerbero component now.

It would also great if you could try to use less 'funky' thread titles, most people read these posts via the mailing list in their e-mail clients :)

cheers
 -Tim