android h264 hardware encoding

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 14:55:38 CEST 2013

Ok, so I downloaded the mcplayer example and changed the pipeline to use the
hw encoder on the samsung galaxy s2 phone and I get the following error:

ACodec        [OMX.TI.DUCATI1.VIDEO.H264E] does not support color format 21
ACoder         [OMX.TI.DUCATI1.VIDEO.H264E] configureCodec returning error
-2147483648
MediaCodec  Codec reported an error. (omx error 0x80001001, internalError
-2147483648

The same error showed up on my application when I changed the pipeline to
the following (which is the same as the pipeline in mcplayer, but with my
own hw encoder):

	gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_launch (factory,
		"( videotestsrc is-live=true do-timestamp=true ! capsfilter
caps=\"video/x-raw,
		width=640,height=480,framerate=8/1\" ! amcvidenc-omxtiducati1videoh264e
bitrate=1024
		i-frame-interval=8 ! queue ! capssetter
caps=\"video/x-h264,profile=baseline\" ! h264parse !
		rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96 )");

Could it be a problem in the androidmedic code?