iOS rtp support

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sun Oct 20 17:33:26 CEST 2013

On So, 2013-10-20 at 02:49 -0700, elio.francesconi wrote:
> Me again :-)
> I've downloaded the new library, enabled plugin an all goes well but I
> noticed the interface to bind video and audio is changed... have you a link
> where I can dowload an xCode tutorial?  Or doc?

Unfortunately I don't have my Mac near me right now but the changes
needed are rather minimal in the tutorials.

Basically:
- gst_registry_get_default() -> gst_registry_get()
- gst_element_query_{position,duration}() takes a GstFormat as second
  parameter, not a GstFormat*
- playbin2 -> playbin
- GstXOverlay, gst_x_overlay_*, GST_X_OVERLAY becomes
  GstVideoOverlay, gst_video_overlay_*, GST_VIDEO_OVERLAY

And you should replace the gst_ios_init.[hm] with the ones from the
binary download. You should find them in
~/Library/Developer/Xcode/Templates/

If something still doesn't work then, just give me the compiler error
and I'll tell you what's missing.

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com