iOS rtp support

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue Oct 22 09:20:58 CEST 2013

On Mo, 2013-10-21 at 18:32 +0200, elio francesconi wrote:
> Thanks Sebastian,
>
> Do you think avfvideosrc will be the good one solution for me?
> I need to get video from the camera then send via it via rtp...

You would afterwards need to encode the video in software as IIRC avf
does not support encoded formats. But other than that it should work
just fine.

> Which is your road map for having a working video source under iOS?

There's no roadmap for that currently, it just needs someone doing it. I
could take a look at this when I'm back home, but not sure yet if I have
enough free time.

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com