iOS rtp support

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue Oct 22 09:25:26 CEST 2013

On Di, 2013-10-22 at 01:45 +0200, Elio Francesconi wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
> after few days I started loving this library :-) in few days I'm able to compile a small app receives rtp audio and video :-)
> In case you don't have any plan to port avfvideosrc, is it possible compile it on my own?
> I noticed avfvideosrc is present in plugins-bad, is there a way to recompile Gstreamer 1.x with this component also?

This here is the build system used for generating the 1.2.0 binaries:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/sdk/cerbero

You could compile everything yourself with that, only need XCode and the
commandline tools of XCode to use it on OSX.

An older documentation about using that can be found here:
http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Building+from+source+using+Cerbero

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com