Accessing /dev/dvb/adapterX/dvrX

Luca Santini luca.santini at spesonline.com
Thu Oct 24 12:01:22 CEST 2013

Hi Plox,
the below one works for me to stream DVB-T signal

pn=140
tzap -c channels.conf -p -r -S "LA7" &
cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 | gst-launch-0.10 fdsrc fd=0 ! mpegtsparse !
tsdemux program-number=$pn name=demux ! queue max-size-buffers=0
max-size-time=0 ! mpeg2dec ! xvimagesink demux. ! queue
max-size-buffers=0 max-size-time=0 ! mad ! alsasink

it also works with similar pipeline targeted to a freescale iMX6
hardware (subtituting xvimagesink and mpeg2dec with the
accelerated-for-the-hardware ones)