Gstreamer 1.2:compiling issue with on 10.9 Maverik OS

Elio Francesconi elio.francesconi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 14:17:19 CET 2013

This is the issue I described in the previous mail:
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/sdk/cerbero
cerbero bootstrap

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer/cerbero/cerbero-uninstalled", line 8, in <module>
    from cerbero.main import main
  File "/Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer/cerbero/cerbero/main.py", line 19, in <module>
    from cerbero import hacks
  File "/Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer/cerbero/cerbero/hacks.py", line 135, in <module>
    import cerbero.utils.shell as cshell
  File "/Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer/cerbero/cerbero/utils/shell.py", line 41, in <module>
    PLATFORM = system_info()[0]
  File "/Users/elio/Projects/GStreamer/cerbero/cerbero/utils/__init__.py", line 208, in system_info
    raise FatalError("Mac version %s not supported" % ver)
cerbero.errors.FatalError: Fatal Error: Mac version 10.9 not supported