Problem getting from changing version 0.10 to 1.2

Weavel weavel37 at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 28 10:39:26 CET 2013

Hi Sebastian, thanks for the reply.

Indeed gst_rtsp_media_mount_add_factory() does not exist in the 1.0 variant,
it is gst_rtsp_mount_points_add_factory(). But still, i'm getting :

*undefined reference to `gst_rtsp_server_get_mount_point'
undefined reference to `gst_rtsp_mount_points_add_factory'*

I also did take a look at the examples, and it uses the same function as i
do. Even with those examples it shows the same compilations errors
(test-appsrc.c and others).

I managed to look at the headers in
/usr/local/include/gstreamer-1.0/gst/rtsp-server and those funtions are all
declared. Even with all the headers included (in rtsp-server and rtsp
folders) I don't know why gstreamer do have undefined reference to only both
of them.

Can someone help me to figure it out  ?

Thanks & Regards
*Weavel*