Seeking a pipeline with live streams

Adrian Pardini listas at tangopardo.com.ar
Mon Oct 28 14:45:51 CET 2013

On 27 October 2013 16:51, Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com> wrote:
> By using the inter elements you make the file based pipeline a live
> stream too, which solves all these problems for you. It is not the
> optimal solution though and has some downsides, but if it works fine for
> you just keep it ;)

Well it is working but I second Andrei on asking what would be the
most correct(?) approach. I had a couple of issues but the upside is
that my decodebin pipeline can fail in every imaginable way and the
one with live sources goes along without noticing, and I quite like
that.

Sorry for derailing the thread a bit but a while ago I've asked about
interaudiosrc,

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-devel/2013-October/043555.html

I guess that is one of the downsides but I can live with that.

Best regards