gashdemux plugin integration to Gstreamer sdk 0.10

Sebastian Dröge slomo at coaxion.net
Mon Oct 28 23:14:55 CET 2013

On Mo, 2013-10-28 at 02:47 -0700, mourad wrote:
> Thanks a lot Sebastian,
>
> I ported the dashdemux plugin to the Gstreamer SDK 0.10.
> How can i compile the Gstreamer SDK without passing by the ".recipe"
> file because this process ignore the dash sources to be compiled. I
> tried the "cerbero wipe" command and also I removed the *.mo bad
> plugin object file but the new sources are not compiled.

You have to point the recipe to the git branch from which you want to
build, and this has to include the backported dash plugin for 0.10. And
then you have to add it to the relevant files sections of the recipes.

However don't expect much community support for this, if you can you
would be better off with updating to 1.2.0.

--
Sebastian Dröge <slomo at coaxion.net>
PGP: 4096R/7F4B C7CC 3CA0 6F97 336B  BFEB 0668 CC14 86C2 D7B5