RELEASE: GStreamer 1.2.0 binaries for iOS

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue Oct 29 21:44:17 CET 2013

On Di, 2013-10-29 at 12:40 +0000, Sebastian Dröge wrote:
> On Mo, 2013-10-28 at 12:39 -0700, Shpuk wrote:
> > Great news!
> > Do you have any tutorial or sample code for iOS with new 1.2.0 binaries?
>
> I'll upload some sample code for iOS (and also Android) when I'm back
> home later today and will send you a link to it. Don't have the examples
> with me currently :)

You can find iOS examples here (once cgit updated the web interface):
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials/

At least "gst-sdk/tutorials/xcode iOS/Tutorial 5" should work. I just
copied my current work tree there, will do proper testing and some
cleanup tomorrow in that git repository.

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com