How to get whole buffered size in the pipeline?

Wonchul Lee chul0812 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 21:38:14 PDT 2013

Hello.

I hope to know that how much buffer is queued in the pipeline in streaming
cases.
I can get current buffer size of single queue element and gather all queue
element's buffer size.
However I think that it is not a perfect way to measure it
The reason why some element can hold some buffers their inside.

What I was intending is showing up progressive bar like youtube's one.

duration        : ========== (1:00)
playtime        : = (0:10)
buffered size : ==== (0:40)

I am using playbin2 with gst1.0.
Is there good way to measure whole buffered size in the pipeline?