How to establish a pipeline base on appsrc and rtpjpegpay

hae0419 hae0419 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 08:46:20 PDT 2013

Hi All,

As title, now I use "appsrc name=src is-live=true do-timestamp=true !
video/x-jpeg,width=640,height=480,framerate=(fraction)30/1 ! rtpjpegpay
name=pay0 pt=96" this pipeline to construct  rtp traffic base on the
rtspserver(gst-rtsp-server). And the appsrc buffer are motion jpeg context.

But above pipeline can't work... Could anyone tell me a little something?

Sincerely,
Hae