GStreamer Conference 2013 schedule now available

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 11:24:02 PDT 2013

On Mon, 2013-09-09 at 13:47 -0400, Chuck Crisler wrote:

> From the double-booking sessions it looks like you had more material
> than time. It will be a full 2 days.

Yes, indeed! :)

In the past we've had two tracks on both days, which wasn't possible
this year for the days we wanted, so we had to pack it a bit tighter,
and run it a big longer. There should still be plenty of time for the
hallway track though, and we have made some breaks a bit longer too.

Not everything is of equal interest to everybody, so it makes sense to
have a full programme with lots of choices IMHO.

 Cheers
  -Tim