Playbin2 in android

Jesus Urroa observer1 at hotmail.es
Tue Sep 10 08:17:41 PDT 2013

Hi
I'm using a playbin2 with a http stream in my android application and I have noticed that using the browser at the same time makes the application stop. I have tested the tutorial 2 included in the sdk just changing the code to use the same playbin2 and it also stops, this happens after browsing for a few minutes, if I don't use anything at the same time the application works fine, I have tested that for about 40 minutes
The device uses android 2.3.6
Is there something I should do to make it work or this may be a bug

Thanks for your help