Setting Pipeline State to NULL can at time take over 10 seconds

declan harrison harrison.declan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 01:11:49 PDT 2013

Forgot to add the additional details you needed on the network elements for
source and sink.

We use an appSrc and appsink to drive input and output through the
pipeline, we have signals callback to  manage the reads and writes.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:11 PM, declan harrison <harrison.declan at gmail.com