start/stop recording from live preview+stream

®åg∑ †π rashmi at tatapowersed.com
Wed Sep 11 01:17:34 PDT 2013

I am a bit short of time..so dont mind me asking..as i have already said i
have a pipeline giving me a DVI and a stream output.the documents i have
gone through tells me camerabin2 mode property can be set to image and video
recording modes.In such a situation how would i link the streaming and dvi
pipeline to the camerabin2 or can i use the camerabin2 output for DVI and
streaming?