How to create a new plugin for Android.

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 10:00:08 PDT 2013

Hi, I'm still a bit lost on how to use gst_plugin_register_static().
So I have a custom plugin, ex: testplugin.h and testplugin.c
and I have another file tester.c which contains gstreamer code that is
loaded into the android app mytestapp.java.

In tester.c I need to load my custom plugin testplugin.h so that I can use
it on my gstreamer pipeline gst_parser_launcher("videotestsrc ! testplugin !
ffmpegcolorspace ! audiovideolink")

Any idea how I can do this? ANy help would be appreciated it.

THanks
Andy