Android Port: How to access camera using Gstreamer

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 15:19:22 PDT 2013

I hate being a noob at something. I'm just completely lost. How do I use
appsrc. I understand is a plugin, but how do I import it into my android
project? How do I use it in the other jni code in tutorial 3 of android
gstreamer? How do I code the java portion of it in the app to transfer the
Camera video feed to appsrc?
If there is some sample source code out there that does this, please let me
know.

Thank you for all the help.
Andy