registering a plugin

Jose Antonio Santos Cadenas santoscadenas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 03:38:48 PDT 2013

It seems that there is something wrong on your plugin you have not define
the function gst_my_filesink_get_type. Maybe you have changed your type
name and forgot to change it somewhere.

You use the type as GST_TYPE_FILE_SINK but regarding the missing function
your type name should be GST_TYPE_MY_FILESINK, check that the names are
coherent along all the files.