Is there a AEC solution on Android?

Valer Nur valernur at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 00:33:43 PDT 2013

Hi Haiming,

I am not familiar with the native SDK solution and its quality, it seems relatively simple to implement so you should first give it a try. I suggest you verify the quality on different devices. If the quality is not satisfactory, there are known commercial SDKs for Android like http://www.solicall.com/products.html#mobile

Regards,
Valer