adding custom plugin for gstreamer pipeline for android

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 14 14:34:13 PDT 2013

So, where do I add the methods gst_plugin_register_static() or
gst_element_register()? Do I add them in the plugin source code or the *.c
file which needs to include the plugin into the pipeline?
If you know of an example source code available on the web where it does
this, please let me know so that I can look at the source code and
understand how it works.

Thank you all for the help.
Andy