can v4l2src be used to capture video using camera on android?

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 08:20:30 PDT 2013

I know there will be a limited amount of devices that this would work on.
That's the least of my problems. For now I'd like to know how I can compile
v4l2 for android and then use it as a plugin in gstreamer. I just need
someone to either provide me with some open source code available. I've
searched around here and have not found any answers regarding compiling v4l2
for android. There are questions, but no answers.