sockfd missing for udpsrc in 1.1.90

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 04:57:55 PDT 2013

Ok. Thanks for the answer. Too bad then :(

However gst-launch may be considered by its developers as mainly a
debugging tool, however I'm sure it is used as an important application
tool by thousands if not millions every day. It's highly scriptable and can
be just a single command line as opposed to a python script with tens if
not more likely hundreds of lines for the same task and of course the task
of learning Python in addition to the learning gstreamers constraints,
capabilities and formats.

P.