Problem with gst_collect_pads

Santiago Olivera solivera at migmasys.com
Thu Sep 26 12:03:24 PDT 2013

Hi, I have a module that is supposed to take an arbitrary number of streams
of a custom type, merge them and produce one single output.

I am using gstCollectPads as in the multiPartMux but it is not working. I
test with one single sink, it gets the first buffer, created and pushes a
new event, pushes output buffer but when the input module sends the next
buffer, the whole stream stops. Nothing else happens. However pads continue
to be collected and buffers continue to be pushed.

Can you help?

I am attaching my plugin code.

Thanks