GStreamer in Visual Studio 2010

Bruce Sharpe bruce at redgiant.com
Fri Sep 27 12:18:22 PDT 2013

I am working with Sau Ming on this project.

> ... and a solution that would be maintainable is something that generates
the MSVC project files automatically from the Makefiles

That does sound like the best way to go.  Are you aware of any tools that
can help with that process?

We are also working with a group at Microsoft that has brought a lot of
open source projects to MSVC.  I'll see if they can help in this case too.

Bruce