appsrc- unresolved external

leon dudi.reuveni at comm-it.co.il
Thu Apr 3 02:42:03 PDT 2014

cheers!

Im using appsrc in my code.

I added:
#include <gst/app/gstappsrc.h>

and I think its o.k by Visual Studio (I didn't get any errors on that)

now, I have those two functions:

gst_app_src_end_of_stream()
gst_app_src_push_buffer()

when I try to build the code I get this error (unresolved external):

Error	4	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gst_app_src_push_buffer
referenced in function "int __cdecl read_data(struct gst_app_t *)"
(?read_data@@YAHPAUgst_app_t@@@Z)

Error	5	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gst_app_src_end_of_stream
referenced in function "int __cdecl read_data(struct gst_app_t *)"
(?read_data@@YAHPAUgst_app_t@@@Z)

Error	6	error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

any idea what am I missing here?
Leon.