Help-Gstreamer Vaapi Plugin Issue in 1080p mp4 > playback

bdr meenakumari.s at hcl.com
Thu Apr 3 11:05:34 PDT 2014

I am using below Gstreamer Pipeline and API call to set qtwindowid with
vaapisink to play 1080p mp4.

Playbin2 uri=file:/…mp4 video-sink=vaapisink

To SetWindowId (below code implem in our media application).

GstElement* videoSink = GetVideoSink();
    if (GST_IS_X_OVERLAY(videoSink)) {
        //gst_x_overlay_prepare_xwindow_id(GST_X_OVERLAY(videoSink));
        //gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id(GST_X_OVERLAY(videoSink), aWindowId);
        gst_x_overlay_set_window_handle(GST_X_OVERLAY(videoSink),
aWindowId);
        //gst_x_overlay_expose(GST_X_OVERLAY(videoSink));
        m_videoWindowId = aWindowId;
    }

But when I executing my qt media application to play 1080p mp4 with
vaapisink then it get crashed by vaapisink not mapping with  qtwindow id.

ERROR:
GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_util_fraction_multiply: assertion `a_d != 0'
failed
As I checked in vaapisink.c source there is a support for foreign window
but why it not connecting here with qtapplication.
Tested with  gstaremer-0.10 –vaapi-0.3.8 and 0.5.8. qt version-5