Problem with H264 over RTP with input-selector

Weavel weavel37 at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 7 01:21:33 PDT 2014

Hey people !

I succeded in using rtmpsink. It works fine, and i even put the sound with
it using flvmux, but i can't switch more than 1 one time on each video.

I am getting :
Error WriteN, RTMP send error 32 (136 bytes)
Error WriteN, RTMP send error 32 (38 bytes)
Error WriteN, RTMP send error 9 (42 bytes)
 and then "failed to write date"

I've read that Error 32 may be an handshake failure or an too low speed
connection, but i fixed up my connection which is higher than needed and my
server is compatible because it works fine for one time...

Weavel