shmsrc and x264enc do not work together

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:50:50 PDT 2014

See mail on the topic with shmsink locking/blocking

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-devel/2013-September/043049.html

So far I have to set shm-size to 11 frames to make sure it always runs and
not 6 as I wrote in the thread indicated above. It's a bit excessive for
the changes Olivier has enabled.

Regards
Peter Maersk-Moller

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 1:41 AM, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué <aconchillo at gmail.com