Unable to Play Stream on iOS

Edward Hervey bilboed at bilboed.com
Wed Apr 9 23:25:31 PDT 2014

Hi,

  This is not specific to ios, the same error happens on desktop with
current git master (gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=rtsp:/...) . I haven't
found any info regarding that rtp payload format on the net.

  Can you file a bug report about this here :
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer

  Regards,

    Edward