Two pipelines with the same video source

Kenairod doriank at hotmail.fr
Fri Apr 11 03:29:10 PDT 2014

Hello,
I use this script to stream over TCP :
#!/bin/bash

ip=$(hostname -I)

gst-launch-1.0 -v\
 rpicamsrc bitrate=1000000 !\
 video/x-h264,width=320,height=240,framerate=25/1 !\
 h264parse !\
 rtph264pay config-interval=1 pt=96 !\
 gdppay !\
 tcpserversink host=$ip port=5000

And I use this one to stream over HTTP (I use this tool :
https://coaxion.net/blog/2013/10/streaming-gstreamer-pipelines-via-http/
<https://coaxion.net/blog/2013/10/streaming-gstreamer-pipelines-via-http/>
) :
#!/bin/bash

http-launch matroskamux streamable=true name=stream\
 rpicamsrc bitrate=1000000 !\
 video/x-h264,width=320,height=240,framerate=25/1 !\
 h264parse !\
 stream.

If I launch only one of them it works great, but when I try to launch both I
get this error :
mmal: mmal_vc_component_enable: failed to enable component: ENOSPC
mmal: camera component couldn’t be enabled

It seems there is some kind of lock on the camera when it is streaming,
maybe is there a way to remove it. Otherwise, I also tried to use only one
pipeline which streams on both methods, but it doesn't work either :
#!/bin/bash

ip=$(hostname -I)

http-launch matroskamux streamable=true name=stream\
rpicamsrc bitrate=1000000 !\
video/x-h264,width=320,height=240,framerate=25/1 !\
h264parse name=parse
parse. !\
queue !\
stream.
parse. !\
queue !\
rtph264pay config-interval=1 pt=96 !\
gdppay !\
tcpserversink host=$ip port=5000

The HTTP servers launch well but when I try to connect the pipeline launchs
and gives me this error :
pi at raspberrypi ~ $ ./script.sh
Listening on http://127.0.0.1:8001/
New connection 172.23.200.60:59378
Starting to stream to 172.23.200.60:59378
Starting pipeline
Error Internal data flow error.
Removing connection 172.23.200.60:59378
./final.sh: line 10: parse.: command not found
./final.sh: line 13: parse.: command not found

And the program stops running.
So I'm not sure if it's possible do to what I want, but I'd be really happy
! =D