Video Decoder for file in TS container format

Manoj89 manoj89vcet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 05:55:24 PDT 2014

Hi,
    I want to play m3u8 files using gstreamer.Most of the m3u8 playlist
files contains url pointing to the media file in  mpeg ts(transport stream)
container format.I have the mpegtsdemux for demuxing the file,mad(mpeg audio
decoder) to decode the audio and I am having avdec_h264 to decode H264
streams.But I am able to hear only the audio and not see video.If I use
GST_DEBUG then "No decoder available for type 'video/x-h264,
stream-format=(string)byte-stream, alignment=(string)nal'" is the warning
message I am getting.I am using the  static plugins so I need to declare and
register the correct plugin to decode the video.So can anybody tell me which
exact video decoder I can use?